- The map is not the territory
- Life and mind are systemic processes
- Behind every behavior there is a positive intention. Even a seemingly negative thought or behavior has a positive function at some level or in some other context.
- There is no failure, only feedback.
- The meaning of the communication is the response it produces, not the intended communication.
- One cannot not communicate: Every behaviour is a kind of communication. Because behaviour does not have a counterpart (there is no anti-behaviour), it is not possible not to communicate.
- Choice is better than no choice. An idea from cybernetics that holds the most flexible element in a system will have the most influence or choice in that system.
- People already have all the internal resources they need to succeed.
- Multiple descriptions are better than one.
October 19, 2007
Leave a Comment »
No comments yet.