What are the presuppositions of NLP?
Here are some of them:
- No one is wrong or broken. People work perfectly to accomplish what they are currently accomplishing.
- People already have all the resources they need.
- Behind every behavior is a positive intention.
- Every behavior is useful in some context.
- The meaning of a communication is the response you get.
- If you aren’t getting the response you want, do *something* different.
- There is no such thing as failure. There is only feedback.
- In any system, the element with the most flexibility exerts the most influence.
- The map is not the territory.
- If someone can do something, anyone can learn it.