Life Points and Attributes FAQ
1. What are Life Points for?
The exact use of life points is still unknown at the moment although there are 3 rumors to the use of the life points. One, high life points is said to produce a shining/sparkling effect on an equipped weapon. Two, high life points is said to affect upgrading/refining process of weapons and armor. Three, high life points decreases the chance of dropping an equipped item when killed by a monster or pk’ed by a player.
2. Where can I find my Life Points?
You can find your life at the lower part of the character information screen.
3. How do I increase my Life Points?
You can increase your life points in by doing quests that grant life points as part of the reward. The “Cleaning the Dormitory” quest will provide 1 life point and 5 attributes each time you finish the quest.
4. Can I decrease my Life Points?
When participating in a Guild/Gang Party duel, the losing members of the losing team will lose 5 life points each otherwise there is currently no way to decrease life points.
5. What is the maximum value of Life Points? Minimum value?
There is no maximum value for life points. Minimum value of life points is 0. You cannot go below 0 life points.
6. What is the percentage/ ratio of Life point to equipped item drop when killed by a monster or when pk’ed?
The exact ratio/percentage of the equipped item drop when killed by a monster or when pk’ed is still unknown at the moment.
7. How many Life Points is needed to make an equipped weapon glow?
Life points needed to make the weapon glow varies from one player to another and from one weapon to another. The exact life points needed to make the weapons glow is still unknown.
8. Does having high Life Points, affect upgrading/refining of weapons and armor?
They say that having high life points increases the chance of upgrading an armor and weapon but this is currently a rumor and is still not proven to be true.
9. Can I take the dormitory quest as often as I want to increase my life points?
Yes, you may take the dormitory quest as many times as you want to increase your life points.